In Destiny 2, the Legend and Master Bay of Drowned Wishes Lost Sector can be completed easily, solo, with the best loadouts for all Guardians.
In Destiny 2, the Bay of Drowned Wishes Lost Sector appears to be challenging on the surface, but it can be completed on Legend or Master difficulty, solo, with the right loadout. The Bay of Drowned Wishes is a unique Lost Sector that features Screebs as nearly 50% of its combatants, with an increasing amount of Champions as the difficulty increases. Patience is the key to completing this Lost Sector and earning Exotic armor as players defeat wave after wave of reinforcements.
Just like the Veles Labyrinth Lost Sector in Destiny 2, the Bay of Drowned Wishes features an Arc Burn that will increase the Arc damage dealt and received by Guardians. Additionally, Limited Revives, Equipment Locked, Match Game, Champion Foes, and Raider Shield mods are active. The Champions for this Lost Sector are Unstoppable and Overload, and the Raider Shield adds Void shields to Scorn Raiders.
The Master difficulty of Bay of Drowned Wishes also includes the Chaff and Champions Mob. Champions Mob will increase the number of Overload and Unstoppable Champions in the Lost Sector, forcing Guardians to play cautiously as they deal with them and Screebs. Chaff disables the radar, which means Guardians have to be aware of their surroundings at all times.
Bay Of Drowned Wishes Lost Sector Loadouts In Destiny 2 (Solo Legend & Master)
Players should focus on increasing the Guardian’s Discipline Character Stat with armor mods, as well as the Intellect stat. Additionally, these mods will help players complete the Bay of Drowned Wishes Lost Sector more easily on Legend or Master.
- Lucent Finisher
- Bountiful Wells
- Elemental Ordnance (x3)
- Thermoshock Plating (x2)
- Overload Weapon (Needed)
- Unstoppable Hand Cannon or Pulse Rifle (Needed)
Additionally, these weapons will help make the Veles Labyrinth Lost Sector in Destiny 2 easier to complete on Legend or Master difficulty.
- SMG or Auto Rifles – Overflow/Subsistence/Frenzy/Vorpal Weapon
- Insidious or Crisis Inverted – Demolitionist/Adrenaline Junkie/Adaptive Munitions/Dragonfly/Disruption Break
- The Hothead – Tracking Module or Auto-Loading Holster with Vorpal Weapon
- Power Weapon Substitutes – Subzero Salvo, Sleepless, Tarantula
- Exotic Substitutes – Riskrunner with Catalyst, Gjallarhorn Rocket Launcher with Catalyst
Utilizing the Arc subclass, Warlocks, Titans, and Hunters should consider these Supers, Exotic armors pieces, and abilities.
- Warlock – Attunement of Control with Geomag Stabilizers or Eye of Another World
- Titan – Code of the Missle with Cuirass of the Falling Star or Heart of Inmost Light
- Hunter – Way of the Current with Raiju’s Harness or FR0ST-EE5
- Grenade (Warlock) – Pulse Grenade
- Grenade (Titan) – Pulse Grenade
- Grenade (Hunter) – Arcbolt Grenade
- Class Ability – Preference
The biggest issue with this Lost Sector is all of the Screebs that are constantly spawning. They can quickly overrun any Guardian, regardless of whether or not they are a new player or a Destiny 2 veteran. If the Screebs present an issue for any class, players may also want to consider using a Void 3.0 build in Destiny 2, as the Echo of Obscurity fragment is useful for constantly turning any Guardian invisible. However, players should stick to Arc weapons, as the Arc Burn significantly impacts the damage output against Champions and the boss.
Destiny 2 is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S, and Google Stadia.
Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream Leaks & New Release Date Rumors
About The Author